We had a great turn out for our Kettlebells 4 Kids event yesterday! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated to such a worthy cause! Helping homeless children in New York State!
We are currently ranked #8 out of 72 teams! This is before adding any of the proceeds from our raffle baskets and donations from the event yesterday!
Let's keep this momentum going!
We will keep our raffle baskets and donation bucket up and running until Tuesday night when we will draw the winners!
Community is everything to us! Thank you to everyone for your support!
There is A LOT happening in September!
- We begin our new trial hours this week:
(morning classes and noon class remains the same):
Mondays & Wednesdays: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm open gym
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm
Friday: 5pm, 6pm
2. On Ramp class this Saturday September 10th from 11-4pm
(Please share with family and friends)!!!
3. Kristi's class begins this Sunday September 11th
and will be every Sunday from 9-10:30 am
MAIN OBJECTIVE: Bringing together those that want extra work. Building a team for the OPENs, PREPARING people for the OPENs, working on those skills, movements and muscle groups to get us there.
4. Sat. Sept. 17th-Kettlebells 4 Kids & Afterparty bash
(Raffle Baskets Due by Wed. 9/14
-sign up to bring one on the whiteboard)
Create a fundraising page of your own or join our team! $10 donation required to participate!
Registration is at 9:30 & WOD is at 10am
Afterparty with chicken and meats provided by Joy and grilled by our very own Chris Halpin! Bring a dish or beverage to share! Outdoor party games welcome too! This will be a lot of fun!
On Ramp this Saturday September 10th from 11-4:00pm! Share with any family and friends who have been interested in giving CrossFit a try! This is an incredible deal!
CrossFit Beyond will be holding an on- ramp class this Saturday, September 10th from 11:00am-4:00pm
Please share with your family and friends! This is a great opportunity to get in shape and become a part of the CrossFit Beyond community!
- 5 Hour On-Ramp class is for anyone interested in joining CrossFit Beyond
- ON-RAMPs will be included in the first month membership. In other words you have to sign up for a month. $125 includes the first month membership plus the on-ramp class. We feel that in order to really know if you like CrossFit and CrossFit Beyond you need to try it for a month.
- Learn the 9 fundamental movements to CrossFit required to start your membership at CrossFit Beyond. Learn the Squat, Press and Deadlift family. Prepare yourself to go into one of the fastest growing strength and conditioning programs out there.