Starting tomorrow, Tuesday, April 1st, CrossFit Beyond will be holding a strict pull-up challenge! As a way to really focus and work on our upper body strength we will be having our members strive for 100 strict pull-ups in 30 days! Scaling options are of course available for everyone- whether you can't do a strict pull up (yet) or you can do 100 in ten minutes, challenge yourself and have fun with it! Here are the scaling options and directions:
1. Negative pull-ups
2. Strict pull-ups
3. Weighted pull-ups (write your weight next to your name on the chart)
1. Find your name on the chart
2. Everyday that you come into CrossFit Beyond, try to do a few strict pull-ups when you have time (Before class, after class, during open gym)
3. Shade in the number of pull-ups that you complete each day
4. Remember-you have 30 days to get 100!