November is extremely busy for CrossFit Beyond and the local community, check out all of the events happening on the calendar. There is A LOT going on this month! Don't miss out!
In addition, a few things to note:
- The 4:00pm class schedule will be changing, beginning this week. The 4:00pm class will now be offered onMondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. THERE WILL BE NO 4PM ON TUESDAYS OR THURSDAYS. Plan accordingly.
2. Also this week we begin our:
STRICT PULL UP CHALLENGE!! **no bands** Weighted/Strict Chest to Bar/Strict Pull Ups/From a Squat Rack/Negatives are acceptable. Every Day add a Rep (whatever date it is that's how many pull ups- NO MAKE UP DAYS)
Get in and get some strict pull up work done!!
3. CrossFit Beyond will be holding its next on- ramp class this coming Saturday, November 7th from 11:00am-2:30pm
**PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS**
- 3.5 Hour On-Ramp class is for anyone interested in joining CrossFit Beyond
- ON-RAMPs will be included in the first month membership. In other words you have to sign up for a month. $125 includes the first month membership plus the on-ramp class. We feel that in order to really know if you like CrossFit and CrossFit Beyond you need to try it for a month.
- Learn the 9 fundamental movements to CrossFit required to start your membership at CrossFit Beyond. Learn the Squat, Press and Deadlift family. Prepare yourself to go into one of the fastest growing strength and conditioning programs out there.