Concept2 Rowing company is hosting a 100k rowing challenge. You have from Thanksgiving day to Christmas Eve to row 100,000 meter. If you register (FREE) with Concept 2 and complete 100k they will donate $0.2 per meter to one of 4 charities listed this year. I requested CrossFit Beyond to be added to the list of affiliations on the registration form, so look for it!!
- Row and/or ski 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters fromNovember 22 to 11:59 p.m. ET December 24.
- Support great causes with your meters!
- You do not need to be on a team to participate! Log your individual meters.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal.
- Kid's Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: January 4th.
If you're interested, I will get a sign up sheet at the box so we can see who is participating!
Within our box, as a "fee" for signing up please bring non-perishable food items/books/magazines/hygiene products as I will be sending a package to troops through the website www.anysoldier.com (check out the site for ideas!)
**If you don't want to row and just want to donate to the Christmas package, that would be GREATLY appreciated!
See the challenge poster here: HC2012_poster