As a way to really focus and work on our upper body strength, CrossFit Beyond is having a strict chest to bar pull-up challenge for the month of July! Members are encouraged to do 100 STRICT CHEST TO BAR pull-ups in 31 days!!
Scaling options are of course available for everyone- whether you can't do a strict chest to bar pull up (yet) or you can do 100 in ten minutes, challenge yourself and have fun with it! Here are the scaling options and directions:
1. Use a band to get your chest to the bar
2. If you can already do strict chest to bar pull ups, GO HIGHER!! Do Belly to bar pull ups!
1. Find your name on the huge wall chart
2. Everyday that you come into CrossFit Beyond, try to do a few strict chest to bar pull-ups when you have time (Before class, after class, during open gym)
3. Shade in the number of pull-ups that you complete each day
4. Remember-you have 31 days to get 100!