(adapted from easypaleo.com)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut(or almond) milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon REAL vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup almond meal/flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (optional for topping)
**If possible, use your ingredients at room temperature, it will keep your coconut oil from hardening while mixing!!
1-Preheat oven to 350 F. Beat together pumpkin puree, oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
2-Once combined, addsalt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
3-Last, mix in coconut flour until thick batter forms and there are no clumps.
4-Pour mix into coconut oil greased 9x9 baking pan.
5-Mix streusel ingredients and sread evenly over top of the batter.
6-Bake for 33 minutes. Once cooled, cut and add a dollop of coconut cream (from chilling a can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge, then scooping off what rises to the top!) ENJOY!